“Nations have recently been led to borrow billions for war; no nation has ever borrowed largely for education. Probably, no nation is rich enough to pay for both war and civilization. We must make our choice; we cannot have both. ~Abraham Flexner"
“Education is not just about going to school and getting a degree. It’s about widening your knowledge and absorbing the truth about life. – Shakuntala Devi

Ads 720 x 90

Self Introduction (Perkenalan Diri)

Dalam suatu pertemuan klub bahasa Inggris seseorang yang akan memperkenalkan diri diundang oleh MC dengan hanya menyebut Mr. So and So (Bapak si Anu).


Contoh MC mempersilahkan new comer :
Now we come to next item “Self Introduction”. For first opportunity I would like to invite one of the new comers today, that is Mr. So and So.
The second new comer today is te white on next to the blue one. He is kindly invited to stand and come forward.

Contoh perkenalan diri
Master of time     :     The item now is “Self Introduction”. I invite Mr. So and So.
New comer         :     First of all, I thank to MC for the good opportunity given to me to introduce my self in front of you all. Now, allow me to introduce my self.
My name is Dirja, but my friend usually just call me Landak.
My address is Jl. Amal Bakti Soreang Parepare.
I’m still single.
I study at faculty of law of Harvard University.
I am the first son in my family. I have one brother and one sister.
My hobbies are reading and swimming. I have swimming Pacific Ocean three times, and I still plan to do it in the future.
                      That’s all, thank you sisters and brothers.
 Master of time     :     Thank you Mr. Butros,
                                    Now, is there any question? Please
Dirja Wiharja
Aku adalah seorang murid dari guru yang bernama penderitaan, seorang mahasiswa dari dosen yang bernama kesederhanaan, seorang santri dari kyai yang bernama kesejatian, seorang salik dari mursyid yang bernama kesunyian .. terang dalam kegelapan kaya dalam kemiskinan ...

Related Posts

There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. You feel it, don’t you? (Rumi)
Subscribe Our Newsletter