“Nations have recently been led to borrow billions for war; no nation has ever borrowed largely for education. Probably, no nation is rich enough to pay for both war and civilization. We must make our choice; we cannot have both. ~Abraham Flexner"
“Education is not just about going to school and getting a degree. It’s about widening your knowledge and absorbing the truth about life. – Shakuntala Devi

Ads 720 x 90

Joke In English Part I

A man is talking to God.

The man : “God, how long is a million years?”

God : “To me, it’s about a minute.”

The man : “God, how much is a million dollars?”

God : “To me it’s a penny (= satu sen).”

The man : “God, may I have a penny?”

God : “Wait a minute.”

by: Freshteh Sadeghi

Girl, like my mom

Fred is 32 years old and he is still single.
One day a friend asked, “Why aren’t you married? Can’t you find a woman who will be a good wife?”
Fred replied, “Actually, I’ve found many women I wanted to marry, but when I bring them home to meet my parents, my mother doesn’t like them.”
His friend thinks for a moment and says, “I’ve got the perfect solution, just find a girl who’s just like your mother.”
A few months later they meet again and his friend says, “Did you find the perfect girl? Did your mother like her?”
With a frown on his face, Fred answers, “Yes, I found the perfect girl. She was just like my mother. You were right, my mother liked her very much.”
The friend said, “Then what’s the problem?”
Fred replied, “My father doesn’t like her.”

I

Teacher : Tell me a sentence that starts with an “I”.
Student : I is the…
Teacher : Stop! Never put ‘is‘ after an “I”. Always put ‘am‘ after an “I”.
Student : OK. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.

by: Monirul Hassan

2 coins

A guy says to his friend, “Guess how many coins I have in my pocket.”

The friends says, “If I guess right, will you give me one of them?”

The first guys says, “If you guess right, I’ll give you both of them!”

by: Matty

The Perfect Son.

A: I have the perfect son.
B: Does he smoke?
A: No, he doesn’t.
B: Does he drink whiskey?
A: No, he doesn’t.
B: Does he ever come home late?
A: No, he doesn’t.
B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he?
A: He will be six months old next Wednesday.


by Sean McLoughlin
Dirja Wiharja
Aku adalah seorang murid dari guru yang bernama penderitaan, seorang mahasiswa dari dosen yang bernama kesederhanaan, seorang santri dari kyai yang bernama kesejatian, seorang salik dari mursyid yang bernama kesunyian .. terang dalam kegelapan kaya dalam kemiskinan ...

Related Posts

There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. You feel it, don’t you? (Rumi)
Subscribe Our Newsletter